Welcome to Brandeis Career/College Center (or CCC)! This website is designed to help our students and parents towards post-secondary success. Our Career/College Center is opened before and after school, as well as during 4th and 6th period lunches. Students have access to all sorts of information pertaining to SAT/ACT registration, college requirements, financial aid, scholarships, career options, and so much more. We are all here to help guide and motivate every single one of our students to succeed in life and encourage them to reach their highest potential. Our center is designed to help them do so with the resources available. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, Lilly Alcorta, through email at email@example.com or by phone at 397-8242.
October 6th - Schreiner University - Both lunches
October 7th - Lyme College - Both lunches
October 8th - Texas A&M (A&M) - Both lunches
October 15th - Texas A&M San Antonio (TAMUSA)
October 19th - University of Texas at Austin (UT) - Both lunches
October 27th - Millis College - (4th period lunch only)
October 28th - Texas Tech University - Both lunches
October 29th - Trinity University - Both lunches
Open House Campus Visits
* University of Houston Cougar Preview Days - October 17th & April 2nd
* Fall UTSA Day - October 17th & Spring UTSA Day April 2nd
* Schreiner Saturday - October 17th, November 14th, February 27th & April 2nd
* TX A&M Corpus Christi Island Day - October 17th, November 7th, February 6th & April 2nd
* Washington University in St. Louis @ San Antonio Marriott Northwest - October 18th 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
* University of North Texas Preview- October 31st & Preview Weekend April 17th - 18th
Brandeis High School
13011 Kyle Seale Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78249
Fax (210) 561-2000
No school October 12th
Here is a website of an organization that was started here in San Antonio, Empowerment 21 (EP21), to help students prepare for their life after high school. This website lists scholarship links for you to check out and has dates of workshops to help educate students and parents more about the college life and the preparation that goes in to it. We all have questions we need to get answered, so let's put our resources to work!
We are here to help our students succeed to their highest potential!